An evidence informed approach to developing quality first teaching for SEND and TA deployment.
Over the session we will look at frameworks to develop the following:
Reflecting on SEND attitudes and practice to develop Quality First teaching:
- Reflect critically and proactively on the requirements for learners.
- Improve Quality first teaching
- Reflect on Collective contributions
Promoting effective Teaching Assistant deployment
- Identify strengths and developments for TAs and their effective use regarding SEND
- Develop knowledge and expertise in deployment
- Increase staff retention
This is a Derby Opportunity Areas funded training, please ensure you have secured your place.
|February 13th 2020||12.30pm - 4.30pm|
|March 12th 2020||12.30pm - 4.30pm|
|April 2nd 2020||12.30pm - 4.30pm|
Training will be held at St Martin's School, The Derwent Campus,Bracknell Drive, Alvaston, Derby, DE24 0BT.