Continuing Professional Development & Leadership Programmes (CPLD)
CPLD- Our Core Offer (for Senior Leaders, Middle Leaders, Teachers and Support Staff)
iTSA provides a 'core CPLD offer' addressing SEND and inclusive leadership & development needs, aimed at a range of audiences from across mainstream and special schools e.g. senior leaders, middle leaders, teachers and school support staff.
Download our 'core CPLD offer' by clicking on the document below:
- Costs: CPLD programmes are individually priced. Please refer to our CPLD offer document for specific costs
- Places: 18 places available for each cohort
- To book on one of our CPLD programmes, please visit our 'Online Booking' page.
- For further enquiries about any of our leadership and development programmes please visit our 'Contact' page.
Staff meetings & twilights offer (for all school staff)
iTSA can provide SEND and inclusive professional development programmes which can be incorporated in to staff meetings or as part of twilight sessions. These are usually delivered at your school (rather than coming to us) and are can be 'bespoke' to your schools development needs. We have a range of highly skills practitioners who can deliver sessions to both mainstream and special schools.
Download our 'staff meetings & twilights offer' by clicking on the document below: iTSA CPLD Offer Bespoke Package
**If there is something not listed in our 'staff meetings and twilights offer', then please still make contact with us and we may be able to assist you**
- Costs: Staff meetings and twilights are individually priced and based upon the length, number of session and cohort size. Please refer to our 'staff meetings & twilight offer' document for specific costs
- Places: Up to 80 staff (you must have facilities available within your own school to host this cohort size)
- For further enquiries and to book staff meetings and twilights, please visit our 'Contact' page. If there is something not listed in our 'staff meetings and twilights offer', then do still make contact with us and we may be able to assist you.
National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (for new or aspiring Middle Leaders)
*For those on our
- To book on our NPQML Programme, please visit our 'Online Booking' page.
- For further enquiries about our NPQML offer, please visit our 'Contact' page.